Becoming a Member 2019/20
Schools and other educational establishments can become a member of the Billericay Teaching School Alliance at any point. In becoming a member, you are joining a well established community and will benefit from the following:
• 10% reduction on all programme fees (excludes National Professional Qualifications and NQT Appropriate Body & Induction)
• 10% reduction for bespoke training tailored to meet the needs of your organization and/or colleagues
• Free access to all Primary and Secondary networks (including all network resources)
• Priority access to all Research & Development and Grant Funded opportunities (often fully funded)
• ONE FREE PLACE on one of the many Hot Topics twilights available throughout the year (4.15pm – 5.45pm)
Please contact us for further information.
Annual Membership Fee
The fee is based on Number on Roll (NOR).
Schools and organisations with NOR under 750 – £125.
Schools and organisations with NOR 750 or more – £200.
Schools and organisations can become members at any point during the academic year. Please refer to the Membership Form for prorate costs.
If you have any questions about membership, or you feel your organisation is not reflected here, please contact us.
Should you not wish to become a member, you can continue to access all Professional Development and School to School Support as advertised in the usual way.
Non members are invited to join the Secondary Subject Networks at an annual cost of £50 per school. This fee includes all networks for unlimited teaching staff and subject network resources will be available to those who attend.
Please click on the links below to view or download our membership information. If you would like to become a member of Billericay TSA please complete one of the membership forms below and return to Melanie Jones email@example.com