Secondary Subject Network Meetings
Secondary Subject Network meetings 2020-21
For Secondary School Subject Leaders, Teachers, NQTs & Trainees
Our termly secondary subject networks continue to go from strength to strength with 43 schools and over 300 teachers having engaged in meetings so far. If you would like to see a network running beyond those listed below, please get in touch via the Contact tab! Given the huge expansion of these networks over the last two years, an annual whole school membership fee of £50 will now apply assisting network administration. This fee covers all teaching staff across your school for all networks running during this academic year. Networks are FREE to all Billericay Teaching School Alliance Members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the benefits of being a member including course reductions and free courses or CLICK HERE.
About the networks
We are pleased to share that many of our network meetings are now being facilitated ONLINE via Zoom! Come together with like-minded colleagues to share ideas and good practice, and explore challenges and opportunities by attending this sequence of network meeting held three times during the academic year (Nov, Feb, and June/July). See below for specific dates below.
Where previous networks have already taken place, colleagues have benefitted from valuable discussions from some or all of the following areas:
- Developing strategies, and sharing ideas
- Exam moderation, Exam Boards and Resources
- Sharing resources and exemplar material
- Curriculum changes, challenges and planning
- Progression through KS3-5, The New Syllabus
- Assessment, and challenges through KS3-5
We look forward to welcoming you to our online meetings. To book a place, please email email@example.com confirming the network title and date you wish to attend. Where there is more than one attendee, please list all email addresses.
If you wish to attend – booking is crucial as you will need to be sent a link to join via Zoom!
Below are the meetings dates currently confirmed. Keep checking this page for further dates.
- MEDIA – TBC
- MATHS – TBC
- ENGLISH – TBC
- PSHE – TBC
- FILM – TBC
- MFL – 19 Nov 2020, 3 Feb 2021 & 24 June 2021 (4:00pm-5:30pm)
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS – 11 Nov 2020, 3 Feb 2021 & 23 June 2021 (4:15pm-5:30pm)
- SCIENCE – 12 Nov 2020, 11 Feb 2021 & 10 June 2021 (4:15pm-5:30pm)
- PSYCHOLOGY & SOCIOLOGY – TBC
- RS – 5 Nov 2020, 25 Feb 2021 & 10 June 2021 (3:45pm-4:45pm)
- MUSIC – TBC
- ART – TBC
- HISTORY – 10 Nov 2020, 23 Feb 2021 & 22 June 2021 (4:00pm-5:30pm)
- GEOGRAPHY – 23 Nov 2020, 2 Feb 2021 & 22 June 2021 (4:00pm-5:30pm)
- VOCATIONAL SUBJECTS – TBC
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our ONLINE network meetings. To book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the network title and dates you wish to join. Where there is more than one attendee, please list all email addresses.