Primary School Support Package
- Are you looking for a fresh perspective on your school improvement journey?
- Are you looking for a professional who understands the complexity of school leadership?
- Are you looking for tailored support to address your school’s emerging needs?
You have found your solution…Billericay Teaching School Alliance
- Offers bespoke training and development solutions for your school, delivered by highly experienced and successful Headteachers, System Leaders and Associate Consultants;
- Has a proven track record of improving pupil outcomes;
- Has significant experience leading schools in different socio-economic contexts including high performing schools and those facing challenging circumstances;
- Has the skills and expertise in moving schools to Good and Outstanding.
Our tailored support packages can include:
- Strategic evaluation and planning
- SEF in a day
- Curriculum review and design
- Pupil Premium reviews
- SEND reviews
- Headteacher performance management reviews
- New headteacher mentor
- Senior leader/middle leader coaching
- Senior leader/middle leader development and training
- Subject/Phase reviews including Early Years
- School business management support
- Review and implementation of systems and structures
- Website compliance check
- Review of governance
- Teacher, learning and assessment review and development.
Prices and Packages
A visit consists of 0.5 day in school, 0.5 preparation and report writing. The format of the visit can be negotiated with the school. For example, if you wish to buy in ‘SEF in a day’ then a member of SLT may take the notes etc. and the consultant can be with you for a day supporting, challenging and encouraging reflection. No report would be provided by the consultant.
Support packages available
|Option 1||1 visit||£550|
|Option 2||2 visits||£1,050|
|Option 3||3 visits||£1,650|
|Option 4||4 visits||£2,040|
|Option 5||6 visits||£3,030|
Contact and Bookings
To discuss your training needs or bespoke training support and booking, please contact Tony Ward, Director mailto:email@example.com