CTG - NQT - Class based projects
Our ‘Data and Tracking Groups – Closing the Gap’ session of our Primary NQT Programme includes a Closing the Gap Project.
Please click on the hyperlinked titles below to view some of the projects submitted by our Primary NQTs.
If you would like to know more about our NQT programme or NQT Induction with Billericay TSA NQT Appropriate Body, please click on CPD tab of our website.
- KS1 – Progress in Writing for EAL PupilsDiscover
- KS1 – Improving Handwriting in Year 1Discover
- KS1 – Less able Year 1 children in literacyDiscover
- KS1 – Raising attainment in reading for year 2 PPG childrenDiscover
- KS1 & 2 – Less able primary pupils in their times table recallDiscover
- KS1 & 2 – Raising the attainment of boys writingDiscover
- KS1 & 2 – Supporting & tracking Progress of New Arrival EAL Pupils in EnglishDiscover
- KS1 & 2 – Comprehension across all year groupsDiscover
- KS2 – Children who were at risk of not meeting the expected standard due to their spellingDiscover
- KS2 – EAL children in year 3Discover
- KS2 – Expected (EXS) children in MathematicsDiscover
- KS2 – Progress for More Able Year 3 Boys in ReadingDiscover
- KS2 – Progress of Yr 6 children not working at Age-RelatedDiscover
- KS2 – Yr 3 children working under aged related in MathsDiscover