Governance Conference (E of E and NE London)
*** BOOK NOW – Limited places ***
BOOKING DEADLINE – 9 MARCH 2020
East of England & NE London Governance Conference
Saturday 21st March 2020, 9.30am to 4.00pm
Radisson Blu Hotel, Stansted, Essex, CM24 1PP
An exciting three-in-one event for governors and trustees providing guidance and insight into the areas of school governance that are providing the biggest challenges and opportunities for governors and schools.
A unique opportunity to network, learn and share across our region.
1. The Conference
Keynote speakers or workshops include:
- Governance of Pupil Premium
- Governance of SEND
- Research-based school improvement
- Parental Engagement – the governance role
- Tools and techniques to help you govern school finances (DfE)
- Building an emotionally resilient school
- What Leaders and Governors need to know about child exploitation and ‘County Lines’
- Governance Succession planning
- Evaluating staff wellbeing
- Managing parental complaints
NOTE: Keynotes and Workshops are relevant to all phases of education and all types of schools (maintained and academies)
2. The Governance Surgery
A FREE surgery run by National Leaders of Governance (NLGs) will be provided throughout the day. Book a 15 minute appointment on the day to discuss your specific Governance challenges.
3. Resources Fair
Specialists and experts from across the region will provide guidance, support and resources for governors and schools, including books, guidance materials and access to experts.
Cost: Only £150 per delegate or £275 for two delegates from the same school or Trust. Places are limited at this event.
Note: Cost includes Hot and cold buffet lunch and all-day refreshments.
Please CLICK HERE to download our booking form.
Please complete and return to email@example.com