Women in Leadership 2019
We have currently allocated all places for the 2019 programme. If you would like to be considered for our 2020 programme, please select "Express Interest" below.
Following the success of this programme over the last two years, we have been chosen again to help increase leadership opportunities for women.
Eligible staff are invited to apply to take part in this tailored programme which will provide significant personal development and school benefits.
Funding from the DfE is reduced this year and through in-kind support we have maintained the value of this programme at over £1000 per participant. Schools are asked to make a £100 contribution towards psychometrics and coaching, the rest being FULLY FUNDED.
Who is the programme for?
The Programme is for female staff considering promotion, and who are intending to realise this within the next 18 months.
Applicants should already be in a leadership role, from Middle Leaders through to Assistant and Deputy Headteachers looking towards Headship.
If you are looking to develop your leadership skills further, or just need to boost your self-belief and confidence, this programme is for you!
Benefits of the programme
- Greater understanding of the barriers to women’s progression and how to overcome them;
- Creating focus, and learning to balance work and non-work demands;
- Building self-confidence and the ability to get the most from others;
- Managing self and team wellbeing and performance;
- Developing an effective support network;
- Access to 1-to-1 coaching sessions;
- Improved leadership and performance in your school as learning is embedded in the workplace.
Places are limited. Early application is highly recommended!
Please see links above on right hand side of the screen for the flyer and APPLICATION FORM.
|Course start date||15 January 2019|
|Course duration||3 Full DAYS and 3 TWILIGHT SESSIONS between January 2019 and June 2019|
|Course end date||27 June 2019|
|Venue||TBC - South Essex area|
|Cost||£100 contribution for psychometric tests and coaching. Remainder DfE Funded.|